Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Few Christmas Season Realizations

Hey Steph,
  Early on in this Christmas season, I've realized a few new things about Christmas traditions.

Like, the song "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is not really a romantic song--it's kind of creepy if you listen to the words. This video helps you out:



And take a look at the kid from All I Want for Christmas.



Now take a look at him now.



Yup, that's the guy from Sweet Home Alabama and more recently the dude killed off in Once Upon a Time. 

Mind blown.

Also, instead of standing over the stove furiously scraping the bottom of the sauce pan while making homemade caramels, I found out you can pop them in the microwave for 6 minutes and get the same results. Never making them over the stove again.


Random gems of knowledge? Absolutely. It's snowed all day long, and I'm feeling a bit under the weather. That's the best I got for ya today.

Love ya!

Amanda Kae

No comments:

Post a Comment